[T] History of Political Economy
Matthias Klaes (Keele University, UK), firstname.lastname@example.org
The objectives to this research area are:
- To promote research and teaching of the history of economics in all its conceptual and historical dimensions;
- To promote initiatives directed at enhancing the profile of the history of alternative approaches and schools in the history of political economy;
- To encourage conference participation, special sessions and dedicated events related to the research area, with a specific emphasis on supporting young scholars;
- To enhance networks and collaboration with other learned societies and groups focused on the history of economics;
- To support publishing and collaborative research initiatives in the field.